Emma's former BFF from 8th grade is described as the Bi-Curious/Bisexual daughter of a Lutheran pastor who's more arresting-looking than pretty. This artsy loner dreams of being a filmmaker and shares a close bond with tech genius, Noah Foster. She lost her best friend Emma Duval to the popular crowd and they haven't spoken for a while, until a viral video and Nina's murder bring them together.
Season 1 (10/10)
Season 2 (14/14)
- "Piper is dead. That movie is over. Roll credits. Leave the freaking theater!"
- — Audrey to Noah Foster[src]
Throughout the first set of Lakewood murders, Noah and Audrey became "partners in crime" and they called themselves "Bi-curious and The Virgin" due to their sexual orientations and history. Noah and Audrey's friendship was one not to be messed with which showed that they really cared about each other.
As the new set of murders began again in the second season, Audrey and Noah's friendship got complicated due to Audrey's secret association with Piper Shaw, the first Lakewood Slasher in the first season. As Noah slowly uncovers her secret, they become torn apart. However, when Audrey reveals her secret to Noah, Noah forgives her and tells her that she was not a monster rather a victim of her situation. Their relationship becomes damaged when Noah records Audrey's secret on tape and its sent by an unknown user to Emma Duval. Audrey becomes angry with Noah who thinks is the one who sent the tape to Emma. Audrey then becomes suspicious of Noah's girlfriend at the time, Zoë Vaughn. Noah comes at Zoë's defends and states that it's Audrey's fault for not telling Emma sooner. As the season comes to a close, Audrey helps Noah cope after the death of Zoë.
- "Stay the hell away from me, or I'll break something you love"
- — Gustavo to Audrey Jensen[src]
As the killer starts to harass Audrey, she starts to suspect Gustavo for his dark and mysterious personality. She constantly asks the others about how they feel about him and his behavior. As the season advances, Audrey's and Gustavo's relationship gets worse in the school lockdown, when Audrey reveals his drawings to everybody which causes Stavo to be physically attacked by the rest of the school that causes his tablet to be broken by one of the other students. Following the incident, Stavo shows Audrey his drawings and confesses that he suspects her for everything that's been happening.
In the season two finale, Stavo goes to Brooke Maddox's house after her father, Quinn Maddox, was murdered to comfort her. Due to a video the killer posted on Noah's podcast, Gustavo incorrectly believes that Audrey was behind his murder, but Brooke knows this is inaccurate and tells him to leave, which he does.
Their friendship becomes better after the finale and the halloween specials, where Audrey was convinced by Gustavo and Noah Foster to come to Shallow Grove Island for a trip, where, yet again, they're targeted by another killer.
- Audrey: "Nina was a stone cold bitch who got what she deserved."
- Audrey: "Try Thunder Bitch!" (when trying to enter the password on Nina's laptop)
- Audrey: "That bitch talks too much.'' (when she shot Piper after trying to kill Emma and her mother)
- Audrey: "Nice shot."(To Emma after Emma shoots Piper in the forehead)
- Audrey: "What are you waiting for?!"
- Audrey: "Piper is dead. That movie is over. Roll credits. Leave the freaking theater!" (Noah, unaware of Audrey's involvement, is attempting to find out if Piper had an accomplice)
- Audrey: "Oh, wow. Maybe I can stab you, too?" (to jocks who praised her for stabbing the prankster)
- Audrey: "You broke my heart! I loved you, okay? And you broke my heart. And the worst part is you didn't even know you were doing it."
- Audrey: "Chicks before Dicks."
- Audrey: ''Whoever did this is trying to control us and it might be a game to him but to us is life or death!''
- Audrey: "Why, Why, Why would you say that!?" (To Emma when she said; I'll be right back)
- Audrey: ''Okay, Okay, so all of this, for you, all of this is all about some messed up daddy issues, really?''
- Audrey: ''And then I showed up, with a gun.''
- Audrey: ''You know, she's probably already gone!''
- Audrey: ''Don't give him what he wants, get out of here!''
- Audrey: ''Stop being stupid Emma, If you go at least one of us lives.''
- Audrey: ''Shoot him, Shoot him, Emma, he deserves it!'' (Encouraging Emma to shoot and kill Kieran Wilcox)
- She, along with Rachel Murray, are the first openly LGBTQ+ character of the entire Scream franchise.
- In Halloween, it is revealed that she is currently dating Gina McLane.
- She shares similarities with Kirby Reed.
- Both are tomboys with a horror film knowledge, both are laid-back yet snarky with a sarcastic sense of humor and both are very fearless against Ghostface.
- She wears a key around her neck as it was a gift from her mother.
- Audrey is the first and last character to appear in Season 1.
- She met Rachel on a Film Geek website.
- She has a hidden picture of Brandon James.
- She always carries her video camera with her.
- Used the Ghostface voice for one of Rachel Murray's movies.
- She had Emma and Noah take her SD card from September 30th which had damaging evidence from her house which shows her angry and furious from learning she and Rachel had been spied on and recorded and uploaded for everyone to see online.
- Her DNA was found on the inside of the Ghostface mask. Though it's later ruled out as tampered evidence, due to Audrey's apparent reveal as a helper to the killer, it's likely her DNA was in the mask.
- She and Noah are responsible for Emma's first time video to be leaked.
- She is an atheist, as revealed in "The Dance".
- She was revealed to be apparently be helping Piper Shaw in Revelations.
- Audrey is one of the members of the Lakewood Six.
- She is best friends with Noah Foster, Emma Duval and Brooke Maddox.
- As a duo with Noah, they are often called in the show as the Bi-curious and the Virgin.
- Like Brooke and Noah, Audrey is a breakout character on the show.
- The password to Audrey's phone is "rachelsgirl".
- She currently works at the Zenith Theater.
- She is the third person in the series to get a call from the killer.
- Audrey kidnapped Noah in Jeepers Creepers to convince Noah that she is not the killer.
- In Jeepers Creepers, she confesses her involvement with Piper Shaw to Noah. It turns out she needed help doing a documentary about Brandon James because she felt like she could relate him. So she brought Piper to Lakewood. Together, they did research on Brandon. Unknown to Audrey, Piper began murdering people over Brandon. Because of her letters and closeness to Piper, the new killer is using it against her to make her look like her accomplice.
- Her secret was exposed to her friends in The Orphanage, leaving Emma and Brooke furious at her.
- In The Vanishing, Emma found one of her letters that she wrote to Piper, that has her insulting Emma.
- Audrey confesses later that she wrote those letters because she was in love with Emma and she "broke her heart".
- In Heavenly Creatures, she was arrested along with Emma Duval after a wrong accusation of killing Mayor Quinn Maddox.
- Her student ID number is 30476.
- She was accused twice of being Ghostface.
- She is one of 4 characters to have appeared in every episode.
Character Photos and Stills
|TV Series Characters|
|Lakewood Four||Emma Duval • Audrey Jensen • Brooke Maddox • Noah Foster|
|Lakewood Residents||Maggie Duval • Miguel Acosta • Gustavo Acosta • Kristin Lang • Gina McLane|
|Previous Lakewood Residents||Kieran Wilcox • Eli Hudson • Zoë Vaughn • Jake Fitzgerald • Seth Branson • Quinn Maddox • Haley Meyers • Tina Hudson • Eddie Hayes • Kevin Duval • Clark Hudson • Nina Patterson • Rachel Murray • Riley Marra • Tyler O'Neill • Will Belmont • Brandon James • Piper Shaw|
|Lakewood Slasher(s)||Piper Shaw • Kieran Wilcox • Third Killer|