- Revenge against Maggie for getting her father killed
- Revenge against Emma for getting the perfect life.
- Revenge against his father for abandoning him.
*Revenge against Emma and Audrey for killing Piper.
The Lakewood Slasher is the main antagonist of the first two seasons of the television series Scream.
Brandon James' mask is not like the Father Death mask but a darker, more organic mask. It was worn by late-teen Brandon James when he (presumbly) went on his killing spree. Ghostface wears a black hooded raincoat, black gloves and pants in addition to combat boots.
Season 1 (9/10)
Season 2 (14/14)
- Tyler O'Neill
- Nina Patterson
- Rachel Murray
- Riley Marra
- Will Belmont
- Clifton Roberts
- Clark Hudson
- Grayson Pfeiffer
- Jake Fitzgerald
- Eddie Hayes
- Seth Branson
- Haley Meyers
- Zoë Vaughn
- Quinn Maddox
- Deputy Stevens
- Eli Hudson
- Prison Guard
- Kieran Wilcox (in Halloween)
Ghostface's weapon of choice is a Buck 120 bowie knife. He kills most of his victims with it, however, some victims were murdered in other ways.
Ghostface uses a voice changer to conceal his actual identity's voice. Similar to Roman Bridger, he can mimic several voices, as can be seen in In The Trenches when he tricks Emma into coming to Will's house so he could trick Emma into causing his death.
Ghostface uses a smartphone to contact his victims, often teasing them. He texts, calls and DM's them, typically right before committing a murder. It cannot be tracked, making Ghostface incognito.
Identities & Motives
Piper's motive was to get revenge on her long lost half-sister, Emma Duval, for having a perfect life, and her mother, Maggie Duval, for putting her up for adoption. She also was seeking revenge for her father's death 21 years earlier. Ultimately, Piper almost managed to kill Maggie and Emma, but was betrayed and shot by Audrey, her first alleged accomplice. Piper survived and tried to get back up but Emma took the gun and shot her in the head before she could attack again, killing her instantly.
It was highlighted in Revelations that Audrey had a secret connection to Piper in the 2015 killing spree, but it was later revealed she only brought Piper to Lakewood as part of her research documentary and therefore, did not help her in the murders. In I Know What You Did Last Summer, the second accomplice of Piper kills Jake and starts harassing Audrey in addition to Emma. In The Vanishing, Audrey highlighted to Emma that Piper was with her the night that Rachel died in Hello, Emma. She assumes that her accomplice killed her. The accomplice is revealed to be Kieran Wilcox. He dated Piper and wanted to exact revenge on the rest of the Lakewood Six as Emma and Audrey killed her. He failed to do so, as Emma and Audrey subdued him and let the police take him to prison. Eight months later, he was murdered by The 3rd Killer, who slashed his throat, and stabbed him in the back of the neck.
Little was revealed about the 3rd killer. He made his first known appearance in When a Stranger Calls, calling the then imprisoned Kieran Wilcox, telling him "Who told you, you could wear my mask?" Eight months later, the killer confronts Kieran in a courthouse holding cell, snapping the neck of his Prison Guard before approaching him. Kieran asks the killer who he is, and he responds by slashing Kieran's throat open. As Kieran tried to crawl toward the guard's gun, the killer stabbed Kieran in the back of the neck, then twisted the knife, killing him. After admiring Kieran's corpse, the third killer then escaped before he could be caught. However, his identity and motive were never revealed and he is the only killer to be still alive, due to the reboot.
"Pilot" (First Call to Emma Duval)
- Ghostface: Hello, Emma.
- Emma: Who is this?
- Ghostface: A friend.
- Emma: Sorry, I'm not in the mood.
- Ghostface: Why are you crying?
- Emma: What?
- Ghostface: I hate to see you so sad.
- Emma: Are you watching me?
- Ghostface: It's what you want, right? On Instagram and Facebook...Perfect smiles, perfect lives, but I know the truth.
- Emma: Who the hell is this?
- Ghostface: I'm the one that's gonna lift the mask!
"Hello, Emma" (First Call to Rachel Murray)
- Rachel: (Thinking it's Audrey) Hey, did you get home okay?
- Ghostface: (Using Audrey's Voice) Yeah, how are you doing?
- Rachel: Uh, your voice sounds kind of weird
- Ghostface: Must be bad connection. How about now?
- Rachel: Not really, but it's okay.
- Ghostface: I've been thinking about you all night.
- Rachel: Must be a crap TV night.
- Ghostface: Why do you do that? Put yourself down?
- Rachel: It's not just me. Have you been online?
- Ghostface: Ignore them.
- Rachel: Yeah, you don't go to a bitch-infested Catholic School.
- Ghostface: There's a bitch infestation at my school too, trust me. So, do you want some company?
- Rachel: No. It's late.
- Ghostface: What if I'm already here?
- Rachel: (Thudding) What was that? Audrey, that's not funny. My mom is gonna be home soon. (Walks to closet door) Okay, if this is a coming out of the close joke, it needs to be significantly less creepy.
- Ghostface: Go ahead, take a look.
- Rachel: Okay, you got me. Where are you? (Door creaks from distance) Audrey, you're scaring me.
- Ghostface: Just playing. Come out to our spot. It's a beautiful night.
- Rachel: Audrey? Audrey, you're not out here. Romeo, you are certifiable.
- Ghostface: What can I say?. You make me crazy.
- Rachel: Audrey, where are you?
"Hello, Emma" (Second Call to Emma Duval)
- Emma: Hello?
- Ghostface: Hi. This is GPB Security. We got an alarm notice at your house. Can you give me your name and code word.
- Emma: Um, my name is Emma Duval and the code word is, uh, Amethyst, um, I, I just found my kitchen door open?
- Ghostface: Just take a deep breath, Emma. We got a patrol nearby, he can be there in a few minutes.
- Emma: Should I maybe go wait outside?
- Ghostface: You're safer inside. If someone tried to break in, he probably took off when the alarm sounded.
- Emma: Would you...Would you stay on the line with me? Until somebody gets here.
- Ghostface: Sure, I can do that!
- Emma: Sorry if I sound paranoid, it's just my family has been harassed before.
- Ghostface: No worries! Whole town's on edge with all the Brandon James talk.
- Emma: Um, how far away is he?
- Ghostface: Dispatch says 3 minutes, tops. So what are you doing home tonight? Watching some TV? Anything good on?
- Emma: Is this you're way of trying to distract me?
- Ghostface: (chuckles) You see right through me.
- Emma: Sorry, but it's not working.
- Ghostface: Come on, humor me! What do you like to watch?
- Emma: I don't know. Uh, Game of Thrones, Scandal.
- Ghostface: How to Get Away With Murder?
- Emma: Yeah, that one's pretty good, I guess.
- Ghostface: I like a strong female lead. You sound pretty tough yourself. If that guy is still in the house, maybe he should be afraid.
- Emma: Don't even joke about that!
- Ghostface: (chuckles) Sorry, ha. So, what else do you like? Comedy? Horror?
- Emma: Definitely not Horror! Real life is scary enough these days. I can barely sleep anymore.
- Ghostface: You do look tired.
- Emma: What?
- Ghostface: You sound tired.
- Emma: What's taking him so long?
- Ghostface: He's getting close. What you should really be asking is...Did you just lock me in, or out?
- Emma: If you are in this house...I swear to God...
- Ghostface: What? You gonna try a little batting practice on me?
- Emma: Yeah! You're damn right I will!
- Ghostface: Gotta find me first. And I could be anywhere.
- Emma: I've got your number. I'm calling the police.
- Ghostface: By all means. They'll reach a nice, confused man named Art, who works at GPB Security, and the cops will never get here in time. So I suggest you, Talk. To. Me!
- Emma: What do you want from me?
- Ghostface: To show you the truth, Emma.
- Emma: About what?
- Ghostface: Who you really are! And trust me, it's gonna hurt!
- Emma: You don't know me.
- Ghostface: But I do. And that's the real horror show! I know that everyone you trust is lying to you, playing you.
- Emma: What are you talking about?
- Ghostface: Your two-faced friends. Your fraud of a family. Your whore of a mother. It all started with her, Emma. But it's gonna end with you. See you soon.
"Wanna Play a Game?" (Third Call to Emma Duval)
- Ghostface: Hello, Emma. I got your DM. I'll answer your questions when I'm ready! So, did mommy give you the answers you were looking for?
- Emma: I'm calling the police!
- Ghostface: Say anything and I will GUT her!
- Emma: What do you want from me?
- Ghostface: Isn't it obvious? I want your trust, Emma.
- Emma: Why the hell would I trust you?
- Ghostface: Cause I'm the only one around here telling you the truth.
- Emma: You're sick! I am done playing your games and I am done with you. (hangs up)
- Ghostface: Then I'll find someone else to play with. (text)
"Exposed" (Fourth Call to Emma Duval)
- Ghostface: Hello, Emma. How does it feel to be the star of the show?
"Exposed" (Fifth Call to Emma Duval)
- Ghostface (Plays a recording of Emma talking to Will): "We're not friends. We're not together. We're done!"
- Emma: What's your point?
- Ghostface: (laughs) There she is! The new Emma.
- Emma: I'm not your project.
- Ghostface: Then who are you, really?
- Emma: How about the one who kicks your ass?
- Ghostface: (laughs) This game is just too damn fun!
- Emma: My life is not a game.
- Ghostface: Yes it is! And when I say it's over, you lose!
"In The Trenches" (Sixth Call to Emma Duval)
- Ghostface: (Will screaming in the background: "Emma, Emma help!")
- Emma: Will? Are you okay!?
- Ghostface: Hello, Emma. Missing something?
- Emma: You son of a bitch! Where is he?
- Ghostface: You broke his heart. He's moved on.
- Emma: Oh my God! Is he dead?
- Ghostface: Now what would be the fun in that?
- Emma: Don't hurt him. Where is he? Where. Is. He?
- Ghostface: I thought you were done with him?
- Emma: That's not what I meant. Just...What do you want?
- Ghostface: New game! Hide and seek. Just like Daisy and Brandon used to play.
- Emma: Okay, I know about Daisy and Brandon - My mom told me everything!
- Ghostface: Your mom's a lying whore! In time you'll know the truth, but first, you better find Will. (Will screams in the background: "Emma no! Noooo!")
"In The Trenches" (Seventh Call to Emma Duval)
- Emma: (Thinking it's Will) Hey!
- Ghostface: (Using Will's voice) Hey, where are you?
- Emma: I just got here. I brought, um, really expensive candy for the full on theatrical experience.
- Ghostface: Change of plans. Come and find me.
- Emma: Will, this isn't funny! Will? What did we have to eat on our second date?
- Ghostface: You know, I can't recall. (Switches back to GF's voice) But this is going to be a date to remember.
- Emma: No!
- Ghostface: YES! Game is still on and we're in the bonus round!
- Emma: I played by your rules. I did everything that you wanted. Where is he?
- Ghostface: I wanted you to have a little pride, instead you forgave his life, just like Daisy did all those years ago. I don't forgive so easily!
- Emma: What did you do to him?
- Ghostface: It's what you're gonna do, that's the real bitch. I suggest you run!
"Revelations" (Eighth Call to Emma Duval)
- Emma: Hello?
- Ghostface: Hello, Emma. Enjoying the dance?
- Emma: Let him (Sheriff Clark) go! This is about you and me.
- Ghostface: Oh, I don't think so. Tonight's the big finale, Emma. Gotta make sure everybody is watching the horror show. People want to see blood, and I'm going to give it to 'em.
- Emma: I'm gonna find him! And then I'm gonna find you, you sick son of a bitch!
- Ghostface: Then let's see what you've learned, Emma! Can you put all the pieces together in time to save him? Or will Daisy's heart be broken the way she broke Brandon's? It's up to you. But, I can promise you one thing...It's gonna be gut-wrenching!
"Revelations" (Ninth and Last Call to Emma Duval of the Season)
- Emma: Are you calling to gloat?
- Ghostface: Not at all. You finally got a win.
- Emma: Just cut to the chase, OK? This is the big finale, right? So here I am. Come and get me.
- Ghostface: Small catch Emma. It's not just you that I want.
- Emma: What?
- Ghostface: Yes. I told you, it started with Daisy, but it ends with you. Can't have one without the other.
- Emma: Oh my god. Where is she?
- Ghostface: You're a smart girl, Emma. Figure it out.
- Emma: Where it ended... For Brandon James. The dock at Wren Lake.
- Ghostface: Just you, Emma. Or others will die!
"I Know What You Did Last Summer" (First Call to Audrey Jensen)
- Audrey: Hello?
- Ghostface: How was the party?
- Audrey: You too can menace girls for just 99 cents with this nifty voice modulator app.
- Ghostface: You're funny.
- Audrey: Yeah, no-I'm really just bored.
- Ghostface: Don't hang up on me! I was nice enough to wait until you were alone. Thought you could get away with murder, didn't you? Well, you can't. Did you like the feeling of that ice pick in your hand?
- Audrey: Do you like being a creeper?
- Ghostface: I like torturing you. After what you did, you deserve it.
"I Know What You Did Last Summer" (Second Call to Audrey Jensen)
- Ghostface: All those love letters, written with your dirty hands. You and Piper had quite the thing going, didn't you killer?
"Vacancy" (Third Call to Audrey Jensen)
- Ghostface: Hello Killer, did you get my message?
- Audrey: How could you...How could you do this to Jake?
- Ghostface: Gonna call the police? Oh that's right, can't really, can't you? Got you in a nasty place, I guess.
"Vacancy" (Fourth Call to Audrey Jensen)
- Ghostface: You should be a better partner, Audrey. I'm doing all the work.
- Audrey: Just tell me what you want.
- Ghostface: I want you to finally have some answers, killer. They're waiting for you back at Crescent Palms.
- Audrey: No. I'm not going anywhere, you freak.
- Ghostface: If you don't go now, the video of you playing with Jake's mangled body gets posted in the comments section of your friend's podcast, it's up to you.
"Vacancy" (Fifth Call to Audrey Jensen)
- Audrey: (Thinking that it's Noah) Okay Noah, seriously, you've been excessively clingy. I told you....
- Ghostface: I can't help it. It's so much fun imagining how your insides would look on the end of my buck knife.
- Audrey: It's not exactly enticing.
- Ghostface: Don't worry, it's just a fantasy. I still need your help.
- Audrey: I'm almost there.
- Ghostface: Better hurry, we have a guest.
- Audrey: Guest? Wait, what guest?
"Happy Birthday To Me" (Sixth Call to Audrey Jensen)
- Ghostface: Nice try partner, but I know you better than you think.
"Dawn of the Dead" (First Call to Emma Duval of the Season; Tenth Call Overall)
- Emma: Hello?
- Ghostface: Hello, Emma. Did you miss me? Well, I'm coming for you!
"Jeepers Creepers" (Second Call to Emma Duval of the Season; Eleventh Call Overall)
- Emma: What do you want?
- Ghostface: You didn't tell anyone about our little meeting yesterday.
- Emma: Sorry to disappoint you.
- Ghostface: Poor, sad, awful Emma. You can't trust anyone, not even yourself.
- Emma: You're wrong about that.
- Ghostface: You know I'm right. I'm always right.
- Emma: Go to hell.
- Ghostface: I'm in your head, Emma, and you know it.
"Let The Right One In" (First Call to Kristen Lang)
- Kristen: Hello?
- Ghostface: Hello, Kristen.
- Kristen: Yes? Who is this, please?
- Ghostface: Just a fan of higher education.
- Kristen: School's closed on Sunday, super fan. I'm hanging up now.
- Ghostface: You seem to take a real interest in your students, don't you?
- Kristen: Who is this?
- Ghostface: No wonder you like Seth Branson.
- Kristen: You know Seth?
- Ghostface: Doesn't everybody? People love him, especially the young ladies. All of them so hot for teacher.
- Kristen: Real mature. Good-bye.
- Ghostface: But he's waiting for you right out in the hall, Kristen. Don't worry, he's not handsy anymore.
"Village of the Damned" (Seventh Call to Audrey Jensen)
- Audrey: What do you want?
- Ghostface: I want to see what happens when she finds out the truth.
- Audrey: Please don't.
- Ghostface: You're not a victim, Audrey. You're a killer. Remember that! Call the cops? You're done. Confess to Emma? It's over. What's left? Just me.
- Audrey: Screw you!
"Village of the Damned" (Third Call to Emma Duval of the Season; Twelfth Call Overall)
- Emma: (Thinking it's Kieran) Hey! Uh, where are you?
- Ghostface: I like your friend's speech. A real knife to the gut.
- Emma: Where's Kieran? Where... Where's Kieran? What did you do to him?
- Ghostface: He loves you, Emma. That's enough to get him hurt, isn't it? Take a look at your phone.
"The Orphanage" (Eighth Call to Audrey Jensen)
- Audrey: What do you want now?
- Ghostface: I'm sorry Miss Lakewood ruined your virgin, but unfortunately, that means he has to die. If you want to come pick up the pieces, here's the address.
- Audrey: No. . .
"The Vanishing" (First Call to Noah Foster)
- Noah: Zoë.
- Ghostface: Hello, Noah
- Noah: Who, uh...who is this?
- Ghostface: Long time listener, first time caller.
- Noah: Why do you have Zoë's phone? Where is she?
- Ghostface: We're having a picnic and she wanted to see you one last time.
- Noah: If you hurt her, I swear I--
- Ghostface: Don't you know the rules? Now that you and Zoë had sex, you're both on the slasher chopping block. Isn't it how that goes?
- Noah: You need to update your genre references. That's a pretty outdated way of thinking.
- Ghostface: Come into the woods Noah or I'm gonna make sure your little girlfriend needs a closed casket.
- Noah: There are a lot of fairy tales and horror movies about going into the woods. And they usually end up with wolves, or bears, or....an ax-wielding maniac. I mean, I am really going out on a limb here, so...you know, why don't you give me something? Tell me, why you're doing all this murder stuff. Hello?
"The Vanishing" (Ninth Call to Audrey Jensen; Fourth Call to Emma Duval of the Season; Thirteenth Call Overall)
- Ghostface: How are my favorite final girls?
- Audrey: If you hurt Noah, I will come for you.
- Ghostface: Any more threats and I light his coffin on fire and let you watch him burn.
- Emma: Where is he?
- Ghostface: You're gonna go on a little treasure hunt. If you tell anyone, cops, friends, strangers in a school hallway, Noah dies.
- Emma: This is about us, It isn't about Noah. Why are you doing this?
- Ghostface: Because it's more fun this way, don't you think? If you follow my clues, maybe you can save Noah's life. He has, oh, about 5 hours of air left. Clock's ticking.
"The Vanishing" (First Call to Miguel Acosta)
- Miguel: Acosta here.
- Ghostface: I need to report some very suspicious activity, Sherrif.
- Miguel: Who's this?
- Ghostface: I'd like to remain anonymous, I'd hate for this to get back to me, but something very strange has been going on here near the old horse stables on route six, you know the place?
- Miguel: I do, what do you mean by strange?
- Ghostface: It's abandoned, but someone has been going out there to the barn, I've heard screams, squeals, it sounds like somebody's being gutted.
- Miguel: When did you hear all of this?
- Ghostface: You'd better get out there now, if you can make it stop.
- Miguel: How did you—?
"The Vanishing" (Tenth Call to Audrey Jensen; Fifth Call to Emma Duval of the Season; Fourteenth Call Overall)
- Emma: We played your game, and we followed your rules, and you still killed Zoë.
- Ghostface: I always win.
- Emma: You're gonna lose in the end.
- Ghostface: Really? Look at the evidence, you're dead in the water.
"When a Stranger Calls" (Sixth Call to Emma Duval of the Season; Fifteenth Call Overall)
- Emma: Hello?
- Ghostface: Oh, you must feel like a star. Everybody wants a piece of you.
- Emma: I know you let us out of there for a reason.
- Ghostface: I want to keep playing. So, if you turn yourselves in, or even get caught, I'm gonna gut someone you love. Better start running.
"When a Stranger Calls" (First Call to Brooke Maddox; Seventh Call to Emma Duval of the Season; Sixteenth Call Overall)
- Brooke: What do you want?
- Ghostface: Mm, if it isn't daddy's little girl.
- Emma: I'm the one you should be talking to, you bastard.
- Ghostface: So, the gang's all there. What's the occasion? Another funeral?
- Emma: Wow, you think you are really funny, don't you? You're a coward, running around in the dark, hiding behind a mask.
- Ghostface: Careful, Emma. You don't want to see my face.
- Emma: I'm at the movie theater. If you want me, come and get me.
"When a Stranger Calls" (Eighth Call to Emma Duval of the Season; Seventeenth Call Overall)
- Ghostface: I've been waiting a long time for this. I can almost taste it.
- Emma: Then why are you hiding?
- Ghostface: I'm not hiding, I'm savoring. The final destruction of you, Emma Duval, and all you love.
- Emma: Why did you bring me here?
- Ghostface: This is where Piper grew up. This place forged her.
- Emma: Did you love Piper? Is that what this is about?
- Ghostface: Love. . . (Scoffs) To kill with someone. Now that's a real bond, isn't it? You know, you killed with Audrey. What did that feel like?
- Emma: We had no choice, we had to kill her.
- Ghostface: You thought killing her made you safe? You'll never feel safe again Emma. Never!
"When a Stranger Calls" (First Call to Kieran Wilcox)
- Ghostface: Hello Kieran. Who told you, you could wear my mask?
"Halloween" (Ninth and Last Call to Emma Duval of the Season; Eighteenth Call Overall):
- Emma: Hello?
- Ghostface: Hello, Emma. Miss me?
- Emma: You're dead (Referring to Kieran)
- Ghostface: Somebody is.
- Ghostface: Turn on your back porch light (Emma sees Billie's corpse). You'll never get away from me, Emma.
- The Killer: How does it feel to be the star of the show.
- The Killer: Maybe, you'll get more views than Audrey's video.
- Nina: Was that you?
- The Killer: Maybe. Is this where it gets interesting?
- Nina: I may have underestimated you.
- The Killer: You're killing me.
- Nina: Then get over here and do something about it.
- The Killer: Heads up.
Message Conversation between Emma and The Killer
- Unknown: Morning sunshine. You and mom have a heart to heart yet?
- Emma: I know you killed Rachel. Tell me, why?
- Unknown: Then I'll find someone else to play with.
- Emma: Please don't hurt my friends.
- Unknown: You're the one who wanted to be done with me.
- Unknown: Now you have to choose.
- Unknown: The good girl or the bad girl.
- Emma: You can't make me do that.
- Unknown: Choose or I choose.
- Emma: Do NOT hurt Brooke.
- Unknown: As you wish.
- Unknown: You tell the cops about me and you'll receive your mothers heart in a box.
- Unknown: No cops or they will all be headline news.
Message conversation between Audrey and The New Killer
- Unknown: GOING TO THE PARTY?
- Audrey: Who is this?
- Unknown: YOUR CONSCIENCE.
- Audrey: HAHA. Funny. Not,
- Unknown: YOU'RE RIGHT IT'S NOT FUNNY.
- Unknown: DEAD SERIOUS.
- Audrey: Who is this really?
- Unknown: A friend of a friend.
- Unknown: See ya later partner.
- Unknown: Time to pay Piper. Stall 2.
- Unknown: BTW, I HAVE THEM ALL.
- Unknown: YOU CAN'T DELETE YOUR HISTORY.
- Unknown: YOU CAN'T DELETE YOUR HISTORY.
- Unknown: Afraid? Should be. Your friends'll turn on you when they learn the truth.
- Unknown: A gif with Audrey over Jake's body.
- Unknown: Look under your seat.
- Unknown: Hey Killer. Isn't it fun to be screwed with? I got my eye on you.
Group conversation between Emma, Audrey and The New Killer
- Unknown: CLICK HERE (A link to Noah in the box)
- Unknown: Noah thought he had all the answers. Better find where he went wrong.
Message conversation between Emma and The New Killer
- Unknown: Your friend was gutted like a pig and you couldn't save him. Maybe Noah's next to die?
Message conversation between Audrey and The New Killer
- Unknown: What? Your friend didn't like my gift?
- Unknown: She's good at cutting people off.
- Unknown: But she better watch out...
- Unknown: I cut deeper.
- According to the 8-minute sneak peak, the Killer seems to have the skill of sneaking-up on his victims.
- Ghostface is confirmed to stay as the name for the killer. Source: 'Scream': The EPs Talk Ghostface and Debates With MTV Over Body Counts.
- Ghostface's mask evokes the hockey mask worn by Jason Voorhees and Michael Myers' mask, according to executive producer Jill Blotevogel. 
- Ghostface doesn't kill domestic animals, evident when he kills Nina Patterson but leaves her dog Sage alive.
- Piper Shaw was revealed to be the first killer in Revelations, and was later shot to death.
- Ghostface's mask was originally stated by the producers to be made out of human flesh. This can vaguely be seen in promotional teasers. When the pilot was finished, the mask was redesigned and digitally altered in certain scenes to include a white mask, which slightly mirrors the original Ghostface mask.
- In I Know What You Did Last Summer, Audrey is harassed by the new killer who makes calls to her, threatening her about revealing the secret connection she had with Piper to her friends.
- In the second season, Ghostface called in a total, seven different people.
- Kieran Wilcox was revealed to be the second killer in When a Stranger Calls, and was arrested unharmed after a brief struggle.
- The Brandon James/Lakewood Slasher killer will not appear in Season 3, as there will now be a new killer every season.