|Marital Status:||Dated Noah Foster until her death|
|Occupation(s):||High School Student|
|Romances:||Noah Foster (Former Boyfriend)|
|Friends:|| Emma Duval|
Jake Fitzgerald (Deceased)
Zoe Vaughn (Deceased)
Will Belmont (Deceased)
Tyler O'Neill (Deceased)
Nina Patterson (Deceased)
Serial Killers (Notably Brandon James)
|Education:||George Washington High School|
|Secret(s):||Riley was aware of Nina and Tyler's blackmailing activities|
|Latest Appearance:||Wanna Play a Game?|
|Last Appearance:||Wanna Play a Game?|
|Portrayed By:||Brianne Tju|
|“||A girl likes a little romance with her gore.||”|
Riley Marra, 16, a gorgeous “ditz” who may be deeper, smarter and have more eclectic interests than is first apparent. Riley is a member in good standing of the popular group that includes Brooke, Will, Emma, and Jake. Unlike the classic popular kids, Riley doesn’t mind going beyond the clique if she finds someone whom she connects with.
Season 1 (3/10)
Season 2 (1/12)
Riley and Noah first start off having a mutual crush on each other and have a lot of the same interests, at Brookes party Riley takes interest in Noahs internship and are seen in the same group circle as well. She also takes interest in "The town horror story" constantly telling him to finish the story. Noah appears very nervous around Riley especially when she offers to do something together. Riley and Noah also have an interest in star gazing. In Hello, Emma Riley invites him to the football field to look up at the stars and kisses him. Riley and Noah's relationship is taken further in Wanna Play a Game? as they almost have sex. Noah is the last person Riley spoke to before dying. In Aftermath, Noah is the most distraught over Riley's death and looks through all their text messages.
Emma is one of Riley's best friends. She is usually more social and talks more about her personal life when its just her, Emma, and Brooke. When Ghostface forces Emma to choose between her friends, she unintentionally chooses to save Brooke over Riley thinking Riley is safe at the station. When Riley dies, Emma holds herself guilty over her death.
Brooke is one of Riley's best friends. They are usually seen walking together to school, and she usually tells about her life to just her and Emma rather than their friend group. Brooke is one of the many people very affected by Riley's death. When a student tries to sit in Riley's seat Brooke sticks up for her saying that that's Riley's seat, forever. Brooke also feels guilt over Riley's death for leaving her alone at the police station to answer a bootycall, unaware that the bootycall was made by Ghostface to separate them and force Emma to choose between the two.
Although Tyler and Riley are never seen together on-screen, before his death it can be implied that Tyler and Riley were good friends. Riley often defends Tyler when he is the main suspect on Nina's murder by saying he's just scared to reveal himself. When Riley thinks she is talking to Tyler, she attempts to lure him to a parkway with several police. Riley also believes Ghostface (as Tyler) when he lures her into the police station alley.
Jake and Riley are in the same friend group but are rarely seen talking to each other and never talk to each other outside of the group. Riley is often disgusted at what Jake has to say as well, which implies that Riley only tolerates him. When Riley dies Jake seems unaffected by it.
- Riley: "Guys, Nina was murdered in cold blood. Do you not even care?"
- Riley: "I'm just saying it's crazy that we were talking about slasher movies in Language Arts and then Nina got slashed."
- Riley: "Safe? But there's a lake, hormones, beer."
- Riley: "That's why I watch it, a girl likes a little romance with her gore."
- Riley: "I can see our stars."
- She attended George Washington High School before her death.
- Riley is very interested in the history and backstory of Brandon James and the in and outs of serial killers, much like Noah.
- Riley and Noah had their first kiss while watching the stars on the football field.
- Riley and Noah almost had sex on two different occasions, the first time, Noah took off and left Riley, however, the second time, it was Riley who had left Noah.
- Riley is a friend of Zoë Vaughn.
- In Revelations, it was revealed that Piper Shaw murdered Riley.
- Riley died without any knowledge of Emma having to choose between her and Brooke Maddox. Although Emma was not actually choosing, she accidentally chose Brooke to survive over Riley when, believing that Riley was safe and that Brooke was in danger, Emma texted the killer not to hurt Brooke. The killer took that as the sign to kill Riley, even though that was not what Emma wanted.
- Riley may have been named after the Riley Family from the film series.
- In Vacancy, she was briefly mentioned by Kevin Duval and Zoë Vaughn and in Happy Birthday To Me, there is a photo of her with Emma.
|TV Series Characters|
|Lakewood Four||Emma Duval • Audrey Jensen • Brooke Maddox • Noah Foster|
|Lakewood Residents||Maggie Duval • Miguel Acosta • Gustavo Acosta • Kristin Lang • Gina McLane|
|Previous Lakewood Residents||Kieran Wilcox • Eli Hudson • Zoë Vaughn • Jake Fitzgerald • Seth Branson • Quinn Maddox • Haley Meyers • Tina Hudson • Eddie Hayes • Kevin Duval • Clark Hudson • Nina Patterson • Rachel Murray • Riley Marra • Tyler O'Neill • Will Belmont • Brandon James • Piper Shaw|
|Lakewood Slasher(s)||Piper Shaw • Kieran Wilcox • Third Killer|