'Everyone has secrets. Everyone tells lies. Everyone is fair game.'
Scream is an upcoming TV series that will first air on MTV. It will air on June 30, 2015 in the US.
The show's eight main characters will be Emma Duvall, Audrey Jenson, Noah Foster, Maggie Duvall, Will Belmont, Kieran Wilcox, Brooke Maddox, and Clark Hudson
After a cyber-bullying incident results in a brutal murder, the shocking violence stirs up memories of a killing spree from the past that has haunted some, intrigued others and maybe just inspired a new killer. A group of teens — with two old friends struggling to reconnect at its heart — become lovers, enemies, suspects, targets and victims of an assassin who’s out for blood.
- Willa Fitzgerald as Emma Duvall
- Bex Taylor-Klaus as Audrey Jenson
- John Karna as Noah Foster
- Tracy Middendorf as Maggie Duvall
- Conner Weil as Will Belmont
- Amadeus Serafini as Kieran Wilcox
- Carlson Young as Brooke Maddox
- Jason Wiles as Sheriff Clark Hudson
- Bobby Campo as Seth Branson
- Tom Maden as Jake Fitzgerald
- Brianne Tju as Riley Marra
- Bella Thorne as Nina Patterson
- Brittani Cox as Jill
- Anna Grace Barlow as Daisy
- TBA as Tyler O'Neil
- Bryan Batt as Quinn Maddox
|No.||Title||Writer||Director||Air Date||Viewers (Millions)|
|1||Red Roses||Jill E. Blotevogel
|Jamie Travis||June 30, 2015|
|2||Episode 1.2||Jill E. Blotevogel
|7th July 2015|
|3||Jill E. Blotevogel
|14th July 2015|
|4||Jill E. Blotevogel
|21st July 2015|
|5||Jill E. Blotevogel
|28th July 2015|
|6||Jill E. Blotevogel
|4th August 2015|
|7||Jill E. Blotevogel
|11th August 2015|
|8||Jill E. Blotevogel
|18th August 2015|
|9||Jill E. Blotevogel
|25th August 2015|
|10||Jill E. Blotevogel
|1st September 2015|
- Amy Forsyth was originally playing the role of Audrey Jenson, but she dropped out and was later replaced by Bex Taylor-Klaus, best known for playing Sin in Arrow and Bullet in The Killing.
- Kevin Williamson, the creator of the Scream movie series has no part in the show but is eager to see it.
- Filming began August 19, 2014. Source
- On 11 December 2014, it was revealed that Shake It Up's Bella Thorne will be part of the show. The actress confirmed this on a Yahoo! Celebrity fan chat by saying the following, "Yes it is true. I will re-enact the famous scene of Drew Barrymore in the original series." She will play the character Nina Patterson.
- On February 2nd 2015, it was revealed that the Pilot was entitled Red Roses and was to focus on Noah (John Karna), who is based on the Scream movies Randy (played by Jaime Kennedy).
- On February 22nd 2015, it was confirmed that Joel Gretsch, who was playing Sheriff Clark Hudson, had left the show as producers thought his character should go down a different path. So far, there is no word on who is replacing him.
- On March 27th, rumours emerged that the title of the TV series was changed from Scream to Hush. Co-writer and producer Jaime Paglia took to Twitter to confirm the show is still called Scream. Speculations was it could of gotten confused with Scream Queens or casting agencies were trying to avoid any press catching the casting calls.
- The first trailer was released by Bella Thorne on the MTV Movie Awards on Sunday 12th April 2015.
- It was announced on June 3rd, 2012, that former MTV network executives, Tony DiSanto and Liz Gateley, are looking for someone to write a pilot for a potential series based on the Scream series.
- In 2013, it was reported, that Jay Beattie and Dan Dworkin of Criminal Minds fame had been hired to write the script for the pilot episode.
- Jill Blotevogel is the TV Show's showrunner.
- Like the movie 'Scream' was influenced and a bit inspired by the Gainesville Ripper, the series is a bit inspired by the Shelia Eddy case.
- Jamie Travis will direct the pilot.
- Willa Fitzgerald, Bex Taylor Klaus, John Karna, Carlson Young and Amadeus Serafini have been cast as lead roles.
- Revealed on October 3, 2014 that Ghostface will not be a part of the TV Series. http://ghostface.co.uk/news.html
- Scream TV Series To Use A More Organic, Darker Mask. Source
- Executive producer Bob Weinstein is excited about the new mask, because it has a reason for being, instead of being a mass-produced Halloween mask that caught Craven's eye, like the original one was. "The [new] mask itself plays a story element, and that is different from Scream the movie," Weinstein said, "It ties in specifically to the story. The mask has an importance; it's not a mask for mask's sake." 
- Scream TV series casts True Blood star Amelia Rose Blaire (She played a character named Willa Burrell; Eric Northman's vampire progeny). The actress will recur on Scream as Piper Shay, a podcast host who decides to investigate the string of murders dominating the town. Her character seems to resemble Gale Weathers from the original film.
- Bryan Batt has been cast to play, Quinn Maddox. the mayor of Lakewood and father to Brooke Maddox.
- Mike Vaughn is set to voice the killer in the TV Series.
- Jamie Paglia stated on twitter that we should read the following article, as they answer a few of our burning questions. http://www.cinemablend.com/television/Scream-Series-Friday-Night-Lights-Meets-Twin-Peaks-72013.html
- The Hollywood Reporter
- TV Line