- "Woah woah woah, just one damn minute! There's a psycho killer on the loose and you wanna go traipsing around this gigantic mansion? Have you ever actually seen the 'Stab" movies? Every time this dude enters the room, he ends up a goddamn shishkabob!"
- —Tyson to Roman
|Portrayed by||Deon Richmond|
|Stab character||Ricky Wafford|
Cause:Stabbed in the stomach, smashed againts a glass cupboard and thrown off second balcony by Roman Bridger
Tyson Fox was a main character and Hollywood actor cast in Stab 3: Return to Woosboro. He was friends with Sarah Darling, Angelina Tyler and Tom Prinze, his fellow stars among the cast of the film.
Tyson was the seventh character to fall victim in the third Ghostface killing spree.
Even though Tyson had a Shakespearean history, he portrayed Ricky Wafford, a character based on Randy Meeks. This character was apparently set to be stabbed in the head with large scissors. Tyson appeared to have a good relationship with his fellow cast members and was easy-going and funny.
Tyson briefly encountered Sidney, seeing her after the Woodsboro set attack when Angelina was pulled out front for stealing props of the film since it was closed for production due to the murders of Cotton Weary and Sarah Darling.
Tyson re-appeared during Sidney's attack and later Roman's birthday party at Milton's mansion.
Tyson was killed by Roman after fighting Ghostface for attacking the group in Milton's guest bedroom. While attempting to alert the police, he was stabbed in the stomach, upon trying to escape was smashed against a glass cupboard and thrown off the balcony to his death. Dewey continued to call for Tyson, only to find him dead; Sidney found Tyson's body when she arrived at the Mansion, next to a metal detector.
- "Oh you motherfucker!" To Ghostface
- "I'm my own character!"
- "It's an homage."
- "Hey don't look at me! I didn't take shit!"
- "Stan my man, he does good work, huh?" To Sarah Darling
- "Oh Shit!" Upon seeing Ghostface entering the room.
Behind the Scenes
- He was described as "TYSON Fox : late 20's, African-American, all attitude" in the script.
- Being that he had a Shakesperian work history, Tyson could have been a method actor, which would explain his Randy Meeks-like persona on set. That, or it could have been his real personality.
- Tyson Fox is a Scream 3 fan favorite along with Jennifer Jolie and Roman Bridger.
- One of few characters to physically fight Ghostface.
- Tyson was deliberately intended to be a primary suspect for Ghostface. This is evident since he is present at Sarah Darling's murder, missing at Jennifer's house destruction and also present during Sidney's attack on the Woodsboro film set.
|Scream 3 Characters|
|Principal Characters||Sidney Prescott • Gale Weathers • Dewey Riley • Ghostface|
|Recurring Supporting Characters||Randy Meeks • Cotton Weary|
|Supporting Characters||Angelina Tyler • Christine Hamilton • Jennifer Jolie • John Milton • Mark Kincaid • Martha Meeks • Roman Bridger • Sarah Darling • Steven Stone • Tom Prinze • Tyson Fox|
|Recurring Minor Characters||Neil Prescott • Maureen Prescott • Hank Loomis|