- "I really don't want to die for doing the right thing."
- —Will Belmont
Will is tall, very attractive, athletic. Will’s a high school basketball player who wants to get a basketball scholarship to college. It's implied that Will is from a poorer family and is ashamed of it, which is why he deeply seeks to leave Lakewood and became desperate enough to blackmail for money. Despite his flaws, Will ultimately was a good guy.
Season 1 (8/10)
Season 2 (0/12)
Emma goes over to Will's house, with some Mike & Ike candies, to watch The Expendables with him, while he recovers from being stabbed. Once outside his house, Emma gets a phone call that's presumably from Will. The two begin their conversation and Will tells Emma there has been a change of plans, and to come and find him. Emma begins to get suspicious, so she asks Will what they had to eat on their second date, needing confirmation that she's actually talking to him and not the killer. Once "Will" says he doesn't recall and that "this is going to be a date to remember", Emma realizes it's Ghostface she's talking to. Emma refuses to play more games, but Ghostface assures her that the game is still continuing and she's in the bonus round. Emma explains that she did everything that was asked of her, and demands to know what Ghostface did to Will, but he points out that he wanted her to "have a little pride" instead of forgiving Will's lies, just like Daisy did years ago. Ghostface then admits he doesn't forgive easily. Once again, Emma demands to know what Ghostface did to Will, but he corrects her by saying "It's what you're going to do that's the real bitch." Ghostface then suggests Emma run. Emma drops the candies, running out back, spotting Will. Will is tied to a chair with his mouth taped shut, and behind him is a large, trencher that's turned on. Emma runs to Will, only to trip over a trip wire. The trip wire was attached to a lever in the machine, forcing the lever downward as Emma's foot triggers it. The lever pushes down set the front of the saw-like machine into a downward motion, sending it right through Will's skull and then body (Off-screen).
- Will: "Parental sex...TMI!"
- Will: "Hey Brooke...If you ever get between Emma and me like that again, I will break you!"
- He attended George Washington High School.
- He shares similarities with Billy Loomis, who was Sidney's first boyfriend. Will's not the killer like Billy, but he and Jake did black mail the mayor. This is a similar partnership to Billy and Stu's.
- He "cheated" on Emma with Nina Patterson while they were on a "break" that lasted less than a month.
- Will confessed his love for Emma in Betrayed, despite how their relationship began.
- He and Kieran Wilcox had a rivalry over Emma.
- He and Jake Fitzgerald were watching Nina on her webcam without her knowledge.
- He was the first main character to die in the Scream (TV Series).
- Will was killed in front of Emma.
- After his death, Emma has vivid hallucinations of his mangled body in Ghosts.
- It's revealed that his first time was a bet to see if he could get Emma to sleep with him within the month. This became the reason Emma broke up with him after its exposed by Brooke. Subsequently, he was involved with Nina.
- Him being tied up and how he was tied up was extremely similar to Steven Orth in the 1st movie.
- In When a Stranger Calls, we learn that Kieran Wilcox is Piper's accomplice, therefore, it was Kieran who attacked and kidnapped Will.
- Being ductaped and tied to a chair is very similar to Steven Orth.
|TV Series Characters|
|Lakewood Four||Emma Duval • Audrey Jensen • Brooke Maddox • Noah Foster|
|Lakewood Residents||Maggie Duval • Miguel Acosta • Gustavo Acosta • Kristin Lang • Gina McLane|
|Previous Lakewood Residents||Kieran Wilcox • Eli Hudson • Zoë Vaughn • Jake Fitzgerald • Seth Branson • Quinn Maddox • Haley Meyers • Tina Hudson • Eddie Hayes • Kevin Duval • Clark Hudson • Nina Patterson • Rachel Murray • Riley Marra • Tyler O'Neill • Will Belmont • Brandon James • Piper Shaw|
|Lakewood Slasher(s)||Piper Shaw • Kieran Wilcox • Third Killer|